Search This Blog

Followers

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Reconciliation for a New Beginning

Honorable. President Barack Obama

Dear Mr. President,

Thank you for the opportunity to clarify the position for a new beginning.

With deep appreciation for democracy, free speech and ethics, I reiterate the facts presented on this website.

I remain steadfast in my commitment to work for the people and serve our great country as well as the citizens across the globe.

Since my responsibilities are towards humanitarian peace and progress, besides environmental protection, I pledge unequivocal support to promote the daunting, yet noble cause in every aspect.

I do not have any doubts in reaching the milestones by working together with a common goal in the domestic and international matter.

However, I’m disappointed with the special interests’ control over the hard fought legislations against the democratic principles and consequently,

The electorate deprived of immediate and long lasting benefits.

Remaining content...@www.padminiarhant.com

Thank you.

Padmini Arhants

No comments: