Search This Blog

Followers

Friday, April 16, 2010

Defining the Humanitarian Responsibility

By Padmini Arhant

I wish to define the specific purpose of my presence in the political debate that has caused immense anxiety and unnecessary turmoil in the political circle.

As stated earlier, I’ve been assigned a divine mission that I cannot possibly evade or decline in any format.

I am the protector of humanity. My goal is to help achieve freedom, economic and social equality for all in the world.

The commandment is straightforward and that being - the establishment of peace, progress and prosperity.

I’m not here to serve any particular political entity, party or the organization they might represent.

My political position is ‘Independent’ with the commitment towards public needs.

The primary tasks are:

Protect the people’s interest in the United States and across the globe.

Preserve the environment.

Remaining content...@www.padminiarhant.com

Thank you.

Padmini Arhant

No comments: